We are looking for an experienced communications professional to join our dynamic team of MarCom experts. At the heart of the rapidly growing automation business, you will have a chance to develop and contribute while enjoying a community-oriented work atmosphere at our headquarters in Ulvila.
- Be part of the Marketing and Communications team
- Manage and coordinate PR and local media relations
- Coordinate community relations and sponsoring, stakeholder relations and visits
- Develop and manage group-wide internal communications
- Plan and develop employer branding of Cimcorp Group in collaboration with HR
- Manage recruitment communication in collaboration with HR
- Develop corporate responsibility communications in collaboration with QHSE
Skills, education, and experience
- A higher education qualification in communications or equivalent expertise
- Some years of work experience in international communications
- Proficiency in English and Finnish
- Versatile project management skills
- Ability to create content in different channels and maintain a consistent tone of voice
- Experience in interacting with people from different cultures
- Problem-solving mindset with good communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-function team in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment
In our team you will have an opportunity to grow in international projects and work with passionate people. We offer extensive employee benefits and additional education and training. We strive to create an innovative and collaborative working culture where good performance is recognized.
For further information please contact Personnel´s consultant Johanna Ahola, p. 0400 739 308. To apply, submit your application and CV in English as well as your salary request by October 31st at www.personnel.fi
Hello future Cimcorper, come share our passion!
Cimcorp is a leading global supplier of turnkey automation for intralogistics that uses advanced robotics and software technologies.
As well as being a manufacturer and integrator of pioneering material handling systems for the tire industry, we have also developed unique robotic solutions for order fulfillment and storage that are being used in the food & beverage, retail, e-commerce, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and postal services sectors. In addition, we offer comprehensive customer support services.