We are looking for a professional Business Controller to join Finnish Minerals Group. You will support our team in this versatile role and the contents will be specified based on your experience and skills.
- management accounting, e.g. budgeting, budget monitoring and reporting
- supporting the preparation of company’s FAS financial statement and group’s consolidated IFRS financial statement
- preparation and reporting concerning EU- and Business Finland projects
- monitoring our portfolio companies as well as preparation for existing and new investments.
In addition, the job description includes other duties related to company’s financial and internal administration. It is possible to develop responsibilities of the role as your experience grows.
- applicable degree, e.g. Master’s level degree in accounting
- a few years of experience (e.g. 3-5 years) in financial management or similar consulting positions
- strong analytical skills and knowledge of management and financial accounting
- excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
We also value
- experience in financial modeling
- industry experience in venture capital or process industry
- experience in financial planning and monitoring of large investment projects.
Success in the job requires responsiveness and reliability, as well as a spontaneous and energetic approach. In addition, you manage well under pressure and are a true team player. You work fluently in both Finnish and English. Other language skills are considered as an asset.
What we are offering to our future Business Controller
- versatile and interesting tasks
- an overlook to a continuously developing industry
- an opportunity to work towards mitigating climate change
- competitive employment benefits and good professional development opportunities.
For more information, contact Finnish Minerals Group’s CEO Matti Hietanen (p. 040 823 8806) on Tuesday 6th of August at 10–12 or Monday 12th of August at 14–16. Other times you can contact Personnel’s consultant Heidi Tuomikorpi (p. 043 824 3261).
Want to join us? Leave your CV and application with salary request by Sunday 18th of August by clicking the button below.
Position closed on
Finnish Minerals Group is a government owned special-purpose company targeting at responsibly maximising the value of Finnish minerals. We work as an active owner of the mining and battery industry companies in Finland as well as a technological developer of the battery value chain.