Gear Design Specialist
As Gear Design Specialist, you will be a key member of our team of experts combining analytical and applied know-how of power transmission solutions. You have technical focus and are willing to develop analysis tools as well as working methods. Your practical expertise is also highly valued, for example from gear manufacturing. We offer excellent opportunities for personal development and networking globally. In addition, you will have the opportunity to utilize your technical understanding and communication skills with our customers.
Gear Design Specialist
Main Responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring Structural Integrity of new product families & components
- Leading development projects
- Training and instructing personnel for internal knowledge sharing
- Gear design & optimisation as well as material selection
- Technical Support for Gear Manufacturing and Quality Control
- Developing and implementing calculation software KISSsoft, HeBe, St+
Prerequisites of candidates:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in power train design and development
- Experienced with KISSsoft or ST+
- Experienced in CAD design & Some experience with FE Analyses
- Fluent written and spoken English & Finnish
- Technical education Sc. or B.Sc.
- Your experience in programming or simple scriptwriting are valued
- Motivated, proactive and supportive approach
- Ability to coordinate and lead projects
- Ability to work in customer interphase
- Independent problem-solving skills.
For further information about this position, please contact Juhani Hämäläinen, Head of Product Development, mobile +358 50 539 2662 / email email@example.com or Personnel Group, Area Manager Terhi Tuukkanen, mobile +358 50 441 6658 / email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your CV and application via www.personnel.fi by December 1st 2019.
According to agreement
David Brown Santasalo is a global leader in power transmission solutions for a wide range of applications from mineral & mining industry to paper machine and naval transmissions. We are searching for new talents for our Engineering & Development operations in Finland. We offer challenging and interesting tasks in an international encouraging organization.