Parker Hannifin’s Hydraulic and Industrial Process Filtration Division (HIFE), Urjala, is looking for
Are you an innovative and problem-solving engineer who wants to be part of an international and goal-oriented team? In this position you will develop production in our Urjala Plant. You are also responsible for new product implementation and you will successfully transfer new products to the production. In addition, you will participate in the development of occupational safety in the plant as a part of the occupational health and safety committee and you will lead the risk assessment team.
Part of your role is to manage the maintenance, facility and process development. The maintenance role will include TPM´s, quotations and supervisor role for few employees.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Production and process development
- New product implementation
In this role you are expected to
- have a suitable technical education (e.g. M.Sc. or B.Sc) in engineering
- have a few years experience from industry or similar position
- have knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D considered as an advantage
- be quality and process orientated
- have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- have experience of working in a multi-project environment under time pressure
- communicate fluently in English and in Finnish (both written and oral)
- have excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- work effectively with ERP systems and MS Office tools
- be able to travel occasionally
- understand Lean organisation
Want to know more about the vacancy?
Please contact Ari Hahla, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 40 147 3990. Further information also Personnel Group, Consultant Tuija Pulkkinen, tel. +358 3 3138 0488.
We offer you an exciting challenge in an international working environment with good career possibilities. If you feel interested in this opportunity, please submit your application and CV including salary request latest on 26th of May 2019 through the website www.personnel.fi.
According to agreement
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets.
Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
HIFE, the Hydraulic and Industrial Process Filtration Division, provides solutions for accurate monitoring and filtering of lubricants, hydraulic fluids and fuels, securing optimum performance, streamlined maintenance, improved reliability, legislative compliance and extended operational lifetime. All together this means less downtime, reduced costs and increased profitability