We offer you an interesting job opportunity with the largest global player in the smart metering business!
As RF Designer in R&D Devices team you will:
- Develop cost-effective designs for our globally used products.
- Ensure electronic RF designs meet a variety of requirements, standards and regulations.
- Produce electronic RF designs, and review PCB designs and schematic entry for the RF based products.
- Cooperate with production to ensure timely introduction of product.
You have experience/familiarity in:
- R&D hardware projects.
- High volume manufacturing, design for manufacture and design for test.
- EU directives and compliant products.
- RF and EMC related design rules, components and PCB layout.
- International multi-site projects.
- Prepare proper technical documentation.
Working as a part of inspiring team and projects, in one of our global R&D centers in Jyväskylä, you will enjoy an international atmosphere and have the possibility to communicate in English.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life here.
For further details please contact:
- Kari Ikonen firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 518 1301 (4.7.-12.7.)
- Seppo Räihä email@example.com, +358 40 531 1287 (15.7.-15.8.)
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on 15th August, 2019.
Position closed on
According to a contract
Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy utility sector. We help our customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency and to manage energy better. Landis+Gyr operates worldwide and offers an international, inspiring work environment. Our Jyväskylä site is a global technology center for smart metering solutions and the hub of Nordic operations. Read more at landisgyr.eu