We are now looking for two experienced
to lead a sales team in large-scale quoting processes. You will be working at our headquarters in Ulvila.
Both of the Sales managers will be working with Cimcorp’s logistics automation solution sales. One of the sales managers will be responsible for logistics automation solution sales for tire industry and the other will focus on Cimcorp’s food and beverage segment customers. You have a talented team, so you don’t necessarily have to be an expert in those industry areas – instead we hope that you have a passion for sales and solving our customer’s problems.
One of your main responsibilities is to manage solution sales for a predetermined customer group.
- Act as an active and reliable sales contact with ability to recognize customer needs and provide solutions
- Participate in new customer acquisition
- Manage many simultaneous sales projects systematically
- Participate in sales strategy formulation
Skills, education, and experience
- Minimum of five years of work experience in demanding international sales management duties
- Experience in interacting with people from different cultures
- Knowledge of customer and stakeholder relationship management
- Problem-solving mindset with good communication skills
- Willingness to travel (approximately 60-100 travel days per year)
- Proficiency in English, other languages are considered an asset
Cimcorp offers a rewarding position in a growing international business. You will be assigned challenging tasks with great colleagues supporting you. You will also get to contribute to the successful growth of the organization, as well as finding opportunities for personal development.
For further information please contact Personnel´s consultant Johanna Ahola, p. 0400 739 308. To apply, submit your application and CV in English as well as your salary request by October 20th at www.personnel.fi
Hello future Cimcorper, come share our passion!
Cimcorp is a leading global supplier of turnkey automation for intralogistics that uses advanced robotics and software technologies.
As well as being a manufacturer and integrator of pioneering material handling systems for the tire industry, we have also developed unique robotic solutions for order fulfillment and storage that are being used in the food & beverage, retail, e-commerce, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and postal services sectors. In addition, we offer comprehensive customer support services.