We offer an interesting job opportunity with the largest global player in the smart metering business!
As Test Designer in R&D Devices team you will:
- Work with high level technology and innovative solutions.
- Take responsibility of the quality in customer focused solutions with ongoing testing and test automation.
- Test embedded software components and functionality.
You have experience/familiarity in:
- Bringing customer requirement into test case design.
- Test cases development with scripting languages.
- Jira, Wiki, TFS (Microsoft Team Foundation).
- C ++ / C#, Robot Framework or Ranorex.
Working as a part of inspiring team and projects, in one of our global R&D centers in Jyväskylä, you will enjoy an international atmosphere and have the possibility to communicate in English.
Our ideology is to develop reactive devices that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life here.
For further details please contact:
- Seppo Räihä, email@example.com, +358 40 531 1287
- Kari Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 45 125 6116
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on 24th of April 2019.
We will start interviews right away, so don’t hesitate to leave your application.
According to a contract
Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy utility sector. We help our customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency and to manage energy better. Landis+Gyr operates worldwide and offers an international, inspiring work environment. Our Jyväskylä site is a global technology center for smart metering solutions and the hub of Nordic operations. Read more at landisgyr.eu